[Mne_analysis] MEG NORD deadline extension!

2020 at megnord.org 2020 at megnord.org
Mon Mar 2 17:26:12 EST 2020

Dear all,

We would like to share with you an update onMEG NORD 2020(<https://megnord.org/>) happening in Moscow, Russia May 25-27th, 2020.

The deadlinefor abstract submission is extended until 16th March!However, if you would like to come, please let us know as soon as possible (by sending an email to <2020 at megnord.org>) and later you can send us the abstract.
Let us remind you what the conference will be about: the first day there will be a workshop on data analysis in MNE-Python held by Alex Gramfort and the keynote lectures by Vadim Nikulin and Yoshio Okada. The second and third days we will host the keynote lectures by Matt Brookes and Nathan Weisz, site presentations from North European leading contributors in the MEG field,blitz talks and poster presentations!
There isnocost for registration but please do send us an email if you plan to attend.The agenda and registration can be found at the website:<https://megnord.org/>.
To register please forward an email with your name, affiliationto<2020 at megnord.org> and also state whether you would like to participate in the workshop (please out the subject of the email as follows: REGISTRATION).If you want to present a poster, pleaseadd atitle, authors list, affiliations and abstract(250 words max) to the letter about registration (the subject of the email: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION).

Please note that the information on venues, lodging, poster presentation, and a detailed schedule of the conference will be available on the MEG NORD website in March.
We will issue an invitation letter for your VISA to Russia, and support you with all the necessary information.

We would really appreciate if you can spread the word about the conference to research groups, students, postdocs, etc. that you may know.
See you in Moscow!

Best Regards, MEG NORD 2020 Organization Committee