[Mne_analysis] Applying baseline extracted from other epochs

Pieter Huycke Pieter.Huycke at ugent.be
Wed Mar 4 03:39:21 EST 2020

Hi,

I am working with EEG data obtained via a jittered experimental design.
At this moment, I have epoched my data locked on the responses made by the subjects.
Previously, I epoched the data by locking on the stimulus onset.
I would like to use the prestimulus interval, which is contained in the stimulus-locked epochs, to baseline my response-locked data.
Is this possible in MNE?

Thank you,

Pieter