[Mne_analysis] Connectivity calculation using PLI

Fleur GAUDFERNAU fleur.gaudfernau at pasteur.fr
Wed Mar 4 05:34:38 EST 2020

Hi,

I want to compute connectivity between sources using the PLI metric.
As far as I understand it, PLI is computed at the electrode level and
not at the source level. Does anyone know how to transform the
connectivity matrix between channels into a connectivity matrix
between sources? (I've looked at the inverse operator but I have no
idea how to apply it to the connectivity matrix).

Thanks,

Fleur