[Mne_analysis] Connectivity calculation using PLI

Fleur GAUDFERNAU fleur.gaudfernau at pasteur.fr
Mon Mar 9 07:24:27 EDT 2020

Hello,

I tried source localizing one epoch at a time, and then computing connectivity for each epoch.

However, when I average the connectivity matrices over epochs, I do not obtain the same matrix as the one obtained by computing directly connectivity over all epochs in source space. Connectivity matrices for one epoch are made only of 0 and 1.

Is there something I'm missing ?