[Mne_analysis] Loading the montage on mne-python

Francesco Mattioli francesco.mttl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:59:54 EDT 2020

Thank you for your patience. In this code a layout is loaded i, on the
other hand, have to load a montage.
If I go to the third link you sent in the first email, the syntax used is
this one:

eegbci.standardize(raw)  # set channel names
montage = make_standard_montage('standard_1020')
raw.set_montage(montage)

The output is:

File "<ipython-input-14-90c82492d6c4>", line 4, in <module>
    eegbci.standardize(raw)  # set channel names
AttributeError: module 'mne.datasets.eegbci' has no attribute 'standardize'

Do you have any suggestion?

Francesco Mattioli

I'm trying to work without distractions. If I do not respond immediately,
drink a cup of tea and be patient. Great ideas need deep work!

ᐧ