[Mne_analysis] Redefine Epochs based on different events

Edoardo Pinzuti edoardo.pinzuti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:56:31 EDT 2020

  Dear MNE experts,

My experiment  contains two cues in each trial with a variable delay in
between,  I defined each condition base on cue and target cue  with
mne.define_target_events.  Now my '0' in time is related to the first cue.
How I can redefine my epochs based on the target cue (using the time lag
between the two) so that the time '0' correspond to the appearance of the
target cue on each trial? Is there a function similar  to ft_redefinetrial ?

Thanks
Edoardo