[Mne_analysis] Redefine Epochs based on different events

Dan McCloy dan at mccloy.info
Wed Mar 25 16:01:48 EDT 2020

A similar question came up just a few weeks ago on the mailing list, but it involved baselining epochs.  See this thread:

https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//mne_analysis/2020-March/006551.html

-- dan
Daniel McCloy
https://dan.mccloy.info
Research Scientist
Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences
University of Washington