[Mne_analysis] Split file saving doesn't work

Lau Møller Andersen lau.andersen at cnru.dk
Wed May 6 08:12:47 EDT 2020

Dear list

Every now and then I cannot save my epochs objects due to this error.
This happens only for one of my subjects (out of thirty) and only on one
particular (bandpass filtered and hilbert transformed) raw file. I have
tried both the development version and newest stable version.

I guess it should take care of it automatically as I didn't change the
default split size of 2GB of epochs_hilbert.save()

All the best

Lau