[Mne_analysis] Split file saving doesn't work

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:17:41 EDT 2020

I suspect I understand why this can happen from the code -- we calculate
the splits using just the size of the actual data, but end up writing that
plus other things (drop log, metadata, etc.) which can push it beyond the
2GB limit. For now you can do something like `split_size='1.9GB'` to work
around the problem, but hopefully we can cook up a proper fix for it soon.

Eric