[Mne_analysis] TypeError: string indices must be integers

Andrade Rey René rene.andrade at edu.uah.es
Wed May 6 11:54:59 EDT 2020

Ok thank you very much!! May be that is it I will try and check!!

On 1 May 2020, at 20:45, Eric Larson <larson.eric.d at gmail.com<mailto:larson.eric.d at gmail.com>> wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

And I get this error message. I know there is some issues with the numbers but I am using the code from the tutorial so I don’t know why it doesn’t work probably because is my own data.

If you are looking at an example on the dev website, then you need to be using the latest dev / master version of MNE-Python. Only examples from the stable (0.20 currently) website are guaranteed to work with 0.20.

Eric