[Mne_analysis] White spaces in concatenated files

Francesco Mattioli francesco.mttl at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:40:30 EDT 2020

Thank you, is there any way we can do this through the code? At the moment
I've implemented a code that recursively crop the blank space but as I've
already said I get problems when I go to make the plots. I leave below the
error I get

Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "C:\Users\User\anaconda3\envs\eeg\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py",
> line 3331, in run_code
>     exec(code_obj, self.user_global_ns, self.user_ns)
>   File "<ipython-input-2-eb13666d9a1e>", line 45, in <module>
>     icas[0].plot_properties(raws[0])
>   File
> "C:\Users\User\anaconda3\envs\eeg\lib\site-packages\mne\preprocessing\ica.py",
> line 1633, in plot_properties
>     figsize=figsize, show=show, reject=reject)
>   File
> "C:\Users\User\anaconda3\envs\eeg\lib\site-packages\mne\viz\ica.py", line
> 405, in plot_ica_properties
>     data = epochs_src.get_data()
>   File "C:\Users\User\anaconda3\envs\eeg\lib\site-packages\mne\epochs.py",
> line 1414, in get_data
>     return self._get_data(picks=picks, item=item)
>   File "<decorator-gen-182>", line 20, in _get_data
>   File "C:\Users\User\anaconda3\envs\eeg\lib\site-packages\mne\epochs.py",
> line 1345, in _get_data
>     epoch = self._data[idx]
> IndexError: index 184 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 184

Best,

Francesco Mattioli

I'm trying to work without distractions. If I do not respond immediately,
drink a cup of tea and be patient. Great ideas need deep work!

ᐧ