[Mne_analysis] [MNE help] Getting electrode positions from DigMontage

Matthew Ma khma at link.cuhk.edu.hk
Wed May 20 00:56:54 EDT 2020

Dear MNE users,

I have been using *mne.viz.plot_topomap* to plot topography with the *pos *
argument coming from *read_montage *which was noticed to be deprecated in
v0.20. The following is an example:

*pos = mne.channels.read_montage('biosemi32').get_pos2d()[0:32,0:2]*
*plot_topomap(x, pos)*

I have learnt that we shall use *make_standard_montage('biosemi32') *now
but I havent found a function to get the corresponding electrode positions
from the returned *DigMontage *instance to serve as the input of *
mne.viz.plot_topomap. *Does anyone have ideas?

Thank you so much.
Best regards,
Matthew