[Mne_analysis] Call for emergent sessions in the Open Science Room at OHBM 2020

Camille Maumet camille.maumet at inria.fr
Fri May 22 05:07:06 EDT 2020

Dear members of the MNE community,

With the [ https://zimbra.inria.fr/ossig.netlify.com/ | OHBM Open Science Special Interest Group (OS-SIG) ] we have a few important updates about the Open Science Room (that will be held virtually during OHBM 2020):

    1.

The call for OSR talks is now CLOSED. Submission is now CLOSED for talks in this year's virtual OSR, except for emergent and invited talks . We will be notifying successful applicants soon to start recordings. We communicated previously that there would be a second call for talks, but due to the happy situation of being flooded with submissions, we have decided to close the call and allow time to focus on delivering the best content we can in the time available. If you missed the opportunity to submit a talk and you feel it would be of great benefit to the community, you can [ https://ohbm.github.io/osr2020/contact/ | reach out to us directly ] to consider your proposal.
    2.

Emergent session submissions are OPEN . Emergent sessions can still be submitted, leading up to and during the meeting. Which important or controversial topics would you like to see in the OSR? Do you want to lead an informal panel discussion? [ https://ohbm.github.io/osr2020/submit/ | Send us your ideas ] !
    3.

Join the open community review process! We’d love to hear your feedback on the [ https://github.com/ohbm/osr2020/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+Emergent+session | emergent session submissions ] . Feel free to add an emoji to the abstracts you like, or start a conversation with the authors by commenting!

We'd also like to thank our volunteers! Our call for volunteers to help build a great Open Science Room was met with enthusiasm! We now have multiple teams up and running and we’re very excited about what’s next. We are so grateful to be part of such an engaging and helpful community. Thank you all!

For more information, please visit our [ https://ohbm.github.io/osr2020/faq/ | FAQ ] . You are also welcome to reach out to us at [ mailto:ohbm.osr at gmail.com | ohbm.osr at gmail.com ] and follow [ https://twitter.com/ohbmopen | @OHBMopen ] on Twitter or visit the [ https://ohbm.github.io/osr2020/ | OSR website ] for updates.

Kind regards,

Camille Maumet, Cassandra Gould van Praag and Stephan Heunis, on behalf of the OS-SIG
--
Camille Maumet, PhD

Researcher
Inria, Univ Rennes, CNRS, Inserm