[Mne_analysis] LCMV with common spatial filter?

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Fri May 22 15:23:13 EDT 2020

hi Elena,

make_lcmv compute the filters and apply_lcmv allow you to apply them
to any condition. it's the recommended way when you compare conditions.

are you observing different results on the same data between Fieldtrip and MNE?

we have just published
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811920302846

Amit Jaiswal, Jukka Nenonen, Matti Stenroos, Alexandre Gramfort,
Sarang S. Dalal, Britta U. Westner, Vladimir Litvak, John C. Mosher,
Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, Caroline Witton, Robert Oostenveld, Lauri
Parkkonen,
Comparison of beamformer implementations for MEG source localization,
NeuroImage, Volume 216, 2020,

and our results show very similar results between packages.

HTH

Alex