[Mne_analysis] Time-frequency analysis, questions

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Fri May 22 15:47:27 EDT 2020

hi Kirill,

I would suggest to try first the other approach I proposed to get power maps.

https://mne.tools/stable/auto_examples/inverse/plot_evoked_ers_source_power.html?highlight=power

using source_induced_power requires you to manipulate quite low level
code. You would need to slice the numpy array and a time array accordingly.

Alex