[Mne_analysis] functional network from raw resting state MEG

Abolfazl Ziaeemehr a.ziaeemehr at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:25:41 EDT 2020

Thank you Alex,
I used the connectivity in sensor space for now to get an initial result.
I think I need to have some background study about source localization.
I am using this paper paper.

Marcos, A., Maestu, F. and Pereda, E., How to Build a Functional
Connectomic Biomarker for Mild Cognitive Impairment from Source
Reconstructed MEG Resting-State Activity: The Combination of ROI
Representation and Connectivity Estimator Matters.

I am eager to hear if you have any suggestions.

best,
Abolfazl