[Mne_analysis] combine_epochs

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Mon Nov 2 15:32:16 EST 2020

hi,

you cannot concatenate epochs which do not have the same number of time samples.

you could compute the CSD for each and average them but it may not work if the
Fourier resolutions differ.

Therefore I am not sure it's an ideal solution. Why not computing the
CDS on the original epochs
that contain the baseline?