[Mne_analysis] pyinstaller not compatible with joblib based functions {Disarmed}

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Wed Nov 11 08:32:09 EST 2020

hi Tijmen,

we recommend you use anaconda to install Python and MNE on windows

see instructions: https://secure-web.cisco.com/1ic513LlZLjTQW_lP4-3Yi8DbHlFsWheziOLDoL7VtLHT9kWNdRGUmRhF81qTGFDVdoyUotrFCzq5WYROm3PmF46w2yNKWppfARVcKn5QT2Lrqq0DMpJpoGfUHNzf2vs-bSHWgecDC9Dwh9lJtSO1oWjlfB5QKweI7ULhLsZM7Bg2Uvdv_L4aVV_YQi2a_AogoRrsKx64yjJwgR8VUToBxuZste4LxAw59hbshpTHMDp8riSSSg7UPmIQTlZM2mCJ7mXKweUTqCwkO06YxAyj0w/https%3A%2F%2Fmne.tools%2Fstable%2Finstall%2Fmne_python.html

Alex