[Mne_analysis] see complete list of annotations

Roberto Petrosino roberto.petrosino at uconn.edu
Wed Nov 18 06:31:17 EST 2020

Hello everyone,

My question is *very* basic (I think), but I could’t figure it out. I would like to know the number of events stored as annotations in my raw file. However, when I call the function raw.annotations, I get the following:

raw = mne.io.read_raw_eeglab(raw_fname)
raw.annotations
<Annotations | 2030 segments: cross (1005), cross_warm (10), filler (432), ...>

There are 7 event codes in total in my file, but I get to see only 3 of them. How can I see the total number of events for each code?

Thanks!

—————
Roberto Petrosino
he/him/his