[Mne_analysis] Issue when reading gdf files {Disarmed}

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Mon Nov 30 07:00:25 EST 2020

Hello!

I just downloaded the data sets from http://secure-web.cisco.com/1DOytGcgnH_P8b5xGsKj4GyC-qJRWmVl5VGHcYaQ6aBgFiDZnDkEhRRGVXi6IXSdMi0Ba3TYpOUGs9F5GYYBUtCxOLIFqnVZjo4cOO7__bLw59Ji2R_-4nqtNrdqVzekjvqYkeUrg2ML1WWm229kRH-bx7kU__Q0m_alyeCY1-UIQZMBCT30xG0GZlwn9rcV3mQ9RdOwaC5rqNSrUKdceMBbFoqW2jaK5qIxbYA3rlsAS8frjht2trTU2SJQoIVXN33-1ImaYQZkR4GZ_PwoHYA/http%3A%2F%2Fbbci.de%2Fcompetition%2Fiv%2Fdownload%2F and opened A01T.gdf and I cannot reproduce the problem; filter settings look OK, e.g. for A01T:

<Info | 7 non-empty values
 bads: []
 ch_names: EEG-Fz, EEG-0, EEG-1, EEG-2, EEG-3, EEG-4, EEG-5, EEG-C3, EEG-6, ...
 chs: 25 EEG
 custom_ref_applied: False
 highpass: 0.5 Hz
 lowpass: 100.0 Hz
 meas_date: 2005-01-17 12:00:00 UTC
 nchan: 25
 projs: []
 sfreq: 250.0 Hz

Where did you download the data and which data set shows this problem? It looks your file has been processed because it only contains 3 channels (as opposed to 25 in the original file).

Clemens