[Mne_analysis] BEM mesh error while downsampling vertices

Kadwani, Manorama MKADWANI at mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:39:41 EDT 2020

Hi Eric,

I forgot to turn off the digest mode, so I can't reply to your email directly.

Thanks for the code.
I could only see a subset of those vertices. Also, couldn't see how to edit those vertices, so I used Blender for editing.
Using the vertices shown in the PyVista plot, I tried to zoom in at the location of those vertices in Blender. But I couldn't find the exact vertex which has fewer than 3 neighbouring triangles.

I found many free-floating vertices, so deleted those. Then the number of vertices in the surface reduced a lot. I have shown an image of those vertices.

Also attached is an image of the area where the Pyvista plot showed a vertex marked in red. All of the vertices have atleast 3 neighbour triangles.

Sure, I can put a Github pull request.

Thanks,
Manorama