[Mne_analysis] ICA on MEG data and artifacts removal.

Vivek Sharma vivek.sharma1510 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:19:06 EDT 2020

Hi,
I'm using the following example for the removal of the artifacts for my MEG
data.
https://mne.tools/0.16/auto_tutorials/plot_ica_from_raw.html
For defining the reject in ica.fit (ica.fit(raw, picks=picks, decim=3,
reject=dict(mag=4e-12, grad=4000e-13), verbose='warning')
I'm using the default values (mag=4e-12, grad=4000e-13), but for some data,
it's showing this error (No clean segment found. please consider updating
your rejection thresholds.)
How do we define these reject values? Is there a default that can be
considered or is it data specific and needs to be calculated for every
participant's data if so does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks.

--
Vivek Sharma