[Mne_analysis] Uninstall all the older versions of MNE and its dependencies

Harish Gunasekaran ngharish18 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:52:07 EDT 2020

Hello MNE users/developers,
Could someone of you guide me on how to remove the older version of  MNE
along with older dependencies too in *one-shot*? I tried using the* << pip
auto-remove mne -y>>* rather than << pip uninstall mne >> , but it's
not working.

The drawback with <<pip uninstall mne>> it doesn't remove the MNE
dependencies. Thus when I try to install newer MNE 0.21.0 using <<pip
install mne>>, the older dependencies are not getting replaced by the
latest versions of dependencies.  And I'm a bit skeptical, that the latest
MNE might use the latest versions of the dependencies.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,
Harish

*Harish Gunasekaran,*
NUMERICS
<http://numerics.cea.fr/Pages/Numerics/Numerics%20program/Numerics-PhD.aspx>
Ph.D. fellow under Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (2019-22),
Cognition & Brain Dynamics team <https://brainthemind.com/team/>, Cognitive
Neuroimaging Unit (UNICOG <http://www.unicog.org/>),
NeuroSpin, CEA/DRF/Joliot, CEA Paris Saclay,
Bât 145 PC 156 , Gif s/ Yvette F-91190 FRANCE.