[Mne_analysis] Uninstall all the older versions of MNE and its dependencies

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Wed Oct 14 06:54:52 EDT 2020

Hello!

You can list outdated packages with:

pip list -o

Then you can update each outdated package separately using

pip install -U <package>

(replacing <package> with the package name)

AFAIK there is no option to reliably remove a package including its dependencies; it is not even possible to update all outdated packages in one go.

Clemens