[Mne_analysis] use cHPI data to pass into head_pos parameter

Ramakrishnan, Nithya Nithya.Ramakrishnan at bcm.edu
Sat Oct 17 16:42:27 EDT 2020

Hi,

I would like to find out how I could use the cHPI data in the raw MEG file to pass into the head_pos parameter of Maxwell_filter() so as to perform movement compensation within MNE-Python. My MNE-Python version is 0.18.2.

I also have the Maxfilter applied data file (raw_tsss_mc.fif). But access to the Maxfilter is restricted temporarily and hence I am not able to generate the headpos file.

https://mne.tools/stable/auto_tutorials/preprocessing/plot_60_maxwell_filtering_sss.html#sphx-glr-auto-tutorials-preprocessing-plot-60-maxwell-filtering-sss-py

Thanks
Nithya Ramakrishnan
Senior Scientific Programmer
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences | Division of Neuropsychiatry
Baylor College of Medicine
7515 Main Street | Suite 300  | Houston TX 77030
P: (469) 396-3883