[Mne_analysis] Neural data MNE-python can process?

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:58:54 EDT 2020

We have some support for sEEG and ECoG data. See for example the ECoG
tutorial:

https://mne.tools/dev/auto_tutorials/misc/plot_ecog.html

And a newer version of it that adds some better 3D viz capabilities (this
should land in the `dev` docs soon):

https://22694-1301584-gh.circle-artifacts.com/0/dev/auto_tutorials/misc/plot_ecog.html#sphx-glr-auto-tutorials-misc-plot-ecog-py

We are actively working on making sEEG visualization better, as well, feel
free to comment here:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/8364

If there are other features you'd need to work with your data, feel free to
open an enhancement pull request on GitHub!

Eric