[Mne_analysis] Mask-enabled plot_topomap for TFR's and plot_compare_evoked for TFR's

pooja prabhu prabhuppooja at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:26:27 EDT 2020

Hello List,
I am trying to apply spatio-temporal clustering to the averaged TFR values.
I am following the same steps as shown in the example:
https://mne.tools/stable/auto_tutorials/stats-sensor-space/plot_stats_spatio_temporal_cluster_sensors.html,
only difference is i am trying the steps on TFR's instead of evoked.
I faced two difficulties during execution:
1.  When we do the plot_topomap for TFR's, there is no "mask" parameter,
because of which I was unable to display the significant sensors only (like
shown in the MNE example). Is there any way to plot only the significant
sensors using plot_topomap when used on TFR's?
2.  To plot the power (TFR's) pertaining to different conditions I used
plot_compare-evoked, for which I created a dummy EvokedArray (using
mne.EvokedArray) and placed the power data for each condition. Plot showed
up the values in 1e15 range whereas the actual power values are in 1e-1
range. Is there any way we can plot the power like we plot the evoked using
the single function? Or am I doing something wrong?

It will be of great help, if you can suggest to me the solution.
Thank You

--
Thank You
Pooja Prabhu