[Mne_analysis] mne_coreg_alignment

Edoardo Pinzuti edoardo.pinzuti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:43:12 EDT 2020

Dear MNE team,

I have some issues in getting a good alignment with mne coreg.
I have a simultaneous meg/eeg recording. I loaded the digitalization
points  from .sfp file (Zebris acquisition system) with:
montage = mne.channels.read_custom_montage( eegsensor)
epochs.set_montage(montage, match_case=False)

Then in the mne coreg I fit fiducials first and then I do the fit (icp).
Also trying to manually adjust it I can not reach a good alignment (I
attached a picture).
Am I missing some steps ?

Thanks
Edoardo