[Mne_analysis] Getting Error: events should be a NumPy array of integers

Phillip Alday phillip.alday at mpi.nl
Thu Oct 29 11:49:37 EDT 2020

How are you creating the events array? The time (first) column is in
*samples*, where are by definition always integers, not in
(milli)seconds. If you annotations that are finer grained than samples,
then you need to round them to your sampling resolution (also because
there is no added value in having annotations that are finer grained
than your EEG samples).

Phillip