[Mne_analysis] LiveMEEG : Call for posters

Anne-Sophie Dubarry anne-sophie.dubarry at univ-amu.fr
Tue Sep 1 08:04:33 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

After CuttingEEG postponement, we are very excited to organize LiveMEEG from October 5th to 9th, the first online conference dedicated to the Good Scientific Practices for EEG and MEG research.

You can now discover the program on the LiveMEEG <https://livemeeg2020.org/> website and already check the dates on your calendar. Registrations will open soon, stay tuned!

We will meet online to discuss and cover the many dimensions of GSP in MEEG research, including:
Human factors: Beware of mind biases in research practice
Pre- registration: Current and upcoming pre-registration procedure in the lab, and in the editorial system
Data Collection: Anticipate to ensure the quality for your data and meet the standards
Signal processing and softwares: Know the strengths and the limits of your methods
Collaboration tools: Learn about new tools for open collaboration
Software (mis)uses: Use it at your own risk... great tools don't make good practices
Statistics: Power, reliability, and robustness
Beyond the signal: Take a step back to think about research in the long run…

To make the most of this event for the community, participants will be able to interact during the sessions with live chats, but also after the sessions through round tables to take on the burning questions.

Last but not least, we are setting up online poster sessions in a lively virtual lounge.  Submissions are invited in any field of cognitive, social, or clinical neuroscience, and of course in methodology. The only requirement is that you are ready to gauge your own Good Scientific Practice.

Take the challenge, open up and be ready to improve! Submit your poster here <https://forms.gle/rbeHy4J8bmxQeVEh9>.

Abstract submission is open until September 23th 2020 (last time zone on earth).

We are looking forward to seeing you LIVE between October the 5th and the 9th!

Kind wishes,
The LiveMEEG organization committee.
Maximilien Chaumon (CENIR, ICM, CNRS)
Anne-Sophie Dubarry (LPL, ILCB, CNRS, Aix-Marseille University)
Clément François (LPL, ILCB, CNRS, Aix-Marseille University)
Manuel Mercier (INS, Inserm, Aix-Marseille University)

 <https://livemeeg2020.org/>