[Mne_analysis] comparing spatio-temporal maps

Françoise Lecaignard francoise.lecaignard at inserm.fr
Wed Sep 16 06:36:34 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,
I was wondering how I could see/compare the dynamics of two (or multiple) evoked responses scalp maps.
Is there a way to use « plot_topomap » with several evoked objects, so that scrolling a single time cursor  would update all scalp maps, and colorscale would handle the global amplitude range (across objects)
or has anyone already written some code that could do that or so?
Many thanks!
françoise