[Mne_analysis] POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW IN SIGNAL PROCESSING OF EEG/MEG DATA
tofedele at hse.ru
Fri Sep 18 15:26:29 EDT 2020
External Email - Use Caution
The HSE Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience<https://neuro.hse.ru/en/> (https://neuro.hse.ru/en/) invites applications for a postdoc post in Cognitive Neuroscience. The position is focused on time-resolved neuroimaging techniques, most importantly electro- and magnetoencephalography (EEG, MEG), as well as electrocorticography (ECoG).
The postholder will join the newly established MEG group at the ICN and will work under the supervision of Dr Tommaso Fedele. The group has direct access to an Elekta Neuromag Vectorview 306-channel MEG system, BrainProducts 128-channel actiCHamp EEG system as well as various EEG, tDCS, TMS, eye-tracking, behavioural and other set-ups and associated equipment. The position is research-oriented and implies only a minimum teaching load. The Institute offers cutting-edge research infrastructure, international academic environment, thriving collaborative atmosphere, access to research funding and support, and bright student population. It is located in a beautiful area in central Moscow, a cosmopolitan city with rich cultural and social life.
The general requirements for the postdoctoral fellowship positions are the following:
· Candidates must hold a recent Ph.D. in the field of signal processing, machine learning, neurophysiology or related areas which was awarded during the last 5 years and received before starting work at HSE in a relevant field from an internationally recognized university;
· Candidates should have a solid mathematical background, advanced programming skills and strong interest in neurophysiology and cognitive neuroscience, experiences in EEG/MEG analysis, excellent communication and team-working skills, enthusiasm and great commitment to research;
· Fluent English is an obligatory requirement, as research and other activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of Russian is not required;
· Relevant experience will be an asset although not required.
The position involves:
* working under direct supervision of Dr. Tommaso Fedele (Assistant Professor at the Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience)
* participants are encouraged to pursue their own research along with working on MEG group research projects such as:
* dynamic characterization of the epileptic network
* high-frequency oscillations in MEG/stereo EEG data
* writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience;
* participation in the events of the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience and other contribution to the MEG Lab’s development;
* public presentations of candidate’s own research to the academic community;
* teaching and graduate and post-graduate supervision are encouraged, though not required.
Appointments are initially made for one year, with an possibility of extension for up to two more years for a successful candidate.
HSE University offers postdoctoral fellows a competitive salary (subject to 13% flat-rate income tax), the standard medical insurance plan, assistance in securing accommodation in Moscow, working space equipped with a computer, necessary software etc.
Applications must be submitted to vmoiseeva at hse.ru<http://email@example.com%20%20%20/>
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled, but we encourage submissions by October 31, 2020.
Assistant professor, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
Higher School of Economics - National Research University
101000, Moscow, 18 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mne_analysis