[Mne_analysis] MEG NORD 2021 Conference

2021 at megnord.org 2021 at megnord.org
Sun Apr 18 10:54:00 EDT 2021

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the registration for MEG NORD 2021 conference is now Open!!!

We are very excited to host two keynote speakersMatt Brookes, School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Nottingham AndNathan Weisz, Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Salzburgin our two days Conference the 24th and 25th of May (Digital Edition).

There will be amazing site presentations and Blitz talks from Leading North European contributors in the MEG field.

For registration, please visit: <https://secure-web.cisco.com/1fkVmaKISa8ehucj4BoxbgfJ2Nn7NSxfl-HfDDnSzYbzyuepuvPgaD0IngMFfxWdBoSJS1bIpwbwLkMCsSGWGmXJyBjHWOKkEi2T6BVXHTT8AovCar_0BPiYLdQTbjBjArRo6fl-SKldUtUQh6s0Qk7bADHPNjM-us1HJOFPFLps7ZUsVkJuoEcuHDVSnhpYFmpP789mQGbCkLRNZkfgfo7ZNtCyOvoC4DDgE6uBrDzD6hteXyuszQL-1YpbAMrNESNeUF9JqHfOvtNNNK_T7GA/https%3A%2F%2Fmegnord.org%2F>
You can find the full program here: <https://secure-web.cisco.com/1t7O09x5wKoRkttjHA1FKfUKrKKVycUYg6rBD38S3qGIHqDb91IEcCVLDz4sa0WHnLSe2hCsvw38clpRcf8w0llThqqO4b-p7MbkF4eFlKjmWloALJQn8eXFzMwlIvG7etJBRC3eLC3K4hgp_ADIAhqOYklvnqixo_XPoiQPajKHFqkR_LQd1iUm9-NQ2DbKDyJ8UubO2IEakHkHUsDoz1Dm5NG3mv3uHVcHdzJD96-EGA2VFUvM9Ueb8dziTx1WobneD7wCvUtjCNNNiCNPZcw/https%3A%2F%2Fmegnord.org%2F2021%2Fprogram-2021.html>

Looking forward to meet you there!

Kind regards,
MEG NORD 2021 Organizing Committee.