[Mne_analysis] artifact diagnostic plots

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:51:59 EST 2021

à poster en masse sur...
"eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu" <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>
FieldTrip discussion list <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>
Discussion and support forum for the users of MNE Software <
mne_analysis at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Brainstorm forum : https://secure-web.cisco.com/11rhp5CMV4GSh703zV5-NyaCpjoOUHtCg8GgbBavNT_NDYtS4z4v7ad8vtMy9ZR3XwGmfGIJMT3ykX5zwDQlqdBMUXT8QMnye-Wv6eoJPHuVn7pepUCf9MmSove88pT961b9GZaoGaWoals4mWLEM9ppRvxiV9mzxUeefqbfCol7xNnl5w5EJa6NyBZvdpaOx6Wbw_dhkL30bBZc--nkLEsypdJRkzCbme3Oi31Rndq4fTklRD9n6J5kJbyYtUHulClytwYFr5yqRdx6iePD5Fg/https%3A%2F%2Fneuroimage.usc.edu%2Fforums%2F

Dear XXX,

I am looking for a good way to visualize the results of my artifact
detection procedure. Do you know a good
application/function/script/favorite procedure that would allow me to do
this? A paper reference would be of course most welcome!
I would imagine something akin to a script displaying a summary plot per
participant showing all trials x channels and the scores of one or several
measurements done before and after artifact correction.

Many thanks in advance,
Best