[Mne_analysis] Plotting delay pyvista Mac M1

Andrade Rey René rene.andrade at edu.uah.es
Mon Jan 18 08:26:38 EST 2021

Dear MNE experts:
I am trying to plot this example

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1znFXKTdlKiieMDdMgFecufqOgh5zwRRo3pKmOwCq6dmr0dLbwaP4TPGVBuqaDvjJBgmfp0eTlGDzc1eeOAwMqI3sRY15CXsjue4JsKY20p3iLL-I9ZL53PzVfimYrghrETH7WrgLWIhjwWEegdjo7-oTq0yw6R9LlUnwlRjqvd6ZNGLDPlVdcVyaQeUPYPs0_1DDjMD5fI-EXkwaNAcK_7hG5OL6-LWqnpIR6N4rFG9mwP_gBdMaOHzWA2Zse2JV7scevnF-WycoWSZfc5BMNg/https%3A%2F%2Fmne.tools%2Fdev%2Fauto_examples%2Fvisualization%2Fplot_xhemi.html%23sphx-glr-auto-examples-visualization-plot-xhemi-py

But I can’t because in Mac Big Sur I can’t  use the ‘pyvista' backend. It seems to give problems(it is infinitely slow, it doesn’t display anything, it start’s loading the MNE logo but nothing further). I don’t know if you have overcome this issue previously.

Best,
Rene Andrade.