[Mne_analysis] CuttingEEG2021 : Registration open NOW!

CuttingEEG contact at cuttingeeg.org
Thu Jul 22 08:49:01 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues, dear friends,

We are delighted to announce the opening of registrations for CuttingEEG
2021!

To register for the conference please visit
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1kYgmNM5AmDlortqmh58lngc9QN3IIF9r_vuqS2rRnwt3lomaZmipQNectZ07FpBGPh0jlVb56Qha2WzRWxxMGRI5wK7w63FbiVc0pp11f_JO8kxlvt1jvXsAWTPH3ozieFssm-rqVTFZ3aq1sgfekfaNY-XpJ3ilf5fovr898NZycBp5PLUSAKK3VjmzqycFu_AYvAldke_XodZxEWAlkQHNodncYqAdC6J4tW6eqMqcw97y4QVlqLZWimM4_A2JHjYYwCRIZ-gbgWfQc-Cu0A/http%3A%2F%2Fcuttingeeg2021.org%2Fregister

Warning : please note that the number of remaining places is updated upon
final submission of the registration (at the end of the form). Leaving the
registration form open without submitting will NOT book a place from the
conference.
General registration

For full conference information please visit the CuttingEEG 2021 website
<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1ZWPrwImsZ7nN5uZJ3lGZfIIV1OqymXwPq13mp_UrPbNlNSDoyxnZnlaVplpHBinfY-Ho5-lupWGZCXoxl6m_ugt9TRnGoY1Cn98g-Owde68sztHo99KEUkIsidcJDxRW1TuLLfz6DUj8C8s9wT6wwGUWJyll3wyjlhaH35Dv1pBiUZthkWoBeYm4CJU3xVIgLIpaGbVwUIlX6kdpz5nJHPKb5FgyzBKCp0RKA7AXjxjM4CErlnY31botIIY_nhBzPCyuAVrhN7rbnQ4hYUiqNw/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cuttingeeg2021.org> and and for further information on the
hands-ons, check the Tutorials page
<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1QUsuZTLzkDTsboHWPSm2GE2jFBIFPXQ7icIoJT_3jmJbHAfCNCiUir7_QExeph1WXxOogWPn3accdpLbUz9-6Ls9if4O8XO323iEJhUqjX_sJZmY3fZGYWdgwMk941d58T0RK7GOZlB06oicyV4bihSCzKGjoX4NF6H2imc0YNUUIvMcJmcuWOSYZnv5MASnz2AObBvtiwHv4bFPOg8ZVKeoiEG1zGZQYQ221N6OLPYP_C9oNdzkRx75kv6YWzMFhFX0YwhFNDaJ7W3zmP5oVQ/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cuttingeeg2021.org%2Ftutorials>. Please also visit the newly
added Partners page <http://secure-web.cisco.com/1djZzX5diZc94PMShwWX54PoJj1D0xgUaLFEY5o6PF-TzZld8VZF8RsPCEdD5hb2DQsrlarNvlRy_Dte1-obpgBMjSphZ0B9suluGspQKvt6ZRdaCOIdZDwv0OxwejtF2ck-2MArPzaQpsSIguzHVOZNMPx4a8Lv0bdhBaRbFhsbBe4Mr2DLqp-iZS-3-Bb9pPafKvvII4HUmPhjHmzxOVdlQX6ZJSQKsXty0lXQ8LX948w2ytoYyydUOXQQbtx5ClFu_hEFaNrxc56NGl0W2BA/http%3A%2F%2Fcuttingeeg2021.org%2Fpartners%2F>.

   -

   Once registered, an email will be sent to you with a link for fee payment
   and another for poster submission.
   -

   Your registration is only finalized once payment has been completed.
   -

   It is not possible to edit the registration form. In case of a problem,
   please send us a detailed message at contact at cuttingeeg.org but please do
   NOT register again.
   -

   Registration to the SPNC satellite event is carried out separately ; go
   to the Society’s website <https://secure-web.cisco.com/1efjkinJZGRY4Nu8D9R3eZRQUkOcYSULmXxGuPieVu6aSGqiZ8PdQon4GogpBux91qlsKTC3HhWvUUzCJfIoZeMsony5bgnV6rgzZtyggH2wJ5Xg-as0TMir1r5GvDli3xSBiUxmcOSJGHpQrf990FeXIqCNw0bEFdGWFk2sdjX-arnJB8d79rjLubQ7uNALwjegiiuCQpet2dQ4sq5p3NPvBC3ZXJj-O1D0Yr1o-xQAeO4nfI4NOXnv4UJFCyfG4MOZq0E3yEeBguRPv-jTycA/https%3A%2F%2Fspnc.fr%2Favenir%2F> (in French) for more
   information.
   -

   Please note that an additional satellite may be announced soon.

Covid-19

Please note that we are monitoring the Covid-19 pandemic and taking the
sanitary situation very seriously.  The Aix-Marseille University
authorities and the Cube (the conference center) administration are
providing a sanitary framework in which we can set up a safe event. All
aspects of the meeting will be assessed and approved by the Health, Safety
and Environment Department (DHSE) of the University, which directly
enforces the French Health Minister’s guidelines.

Under the DHSE and the Cube’s administration supervision we will apply all
the measures required by the French Government at the time of the event
(masks, disinfection stations, minimal distances, etc.). Any relevant
modifications to sanitary rules and the programme will be communicated
promptly to all attendees. In the eventuality that the conference cannot be
held on site due to the sanity situation, we will switch to an online event
and a substantial refund will be offered.

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Aix-en-Provence!

The CuttingEEG 2021 organizing committee