[Mne_analysis] brain.screenshot disregards any text in the figure

Tijmen Wartenberg Tijmen_Wartenberg at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 03:45:56 EDT 2021

Hi!

I have a small problem regarding the use of the function brain.screenshot(). I have added a few text labels to the brain graphical object using brain.add_text().

However, using the function brain.screenshot() right after adding the text, does not save the labels. When I use imshow to display the screenshot, the text in the figure is somehow missing. There should be an easy fix for this though, which I am happy to be made aware of.

Thanks in advance,
Tijmen