[Mne_analysis] Data analysis for clinical neuroscience

Marina Saiz | INBRAIN msaiz at inbrain-neuroelectronics.com
Wed Sep 15 05:43:59 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

I work at a neurotech startup called INBRAIN Neuroelectronics (Home (inbrain-neuroelectronics.com)<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1LNkzNMeVjAksL6JXHiO6ImPGdZuHrR3sbUpWfXehWAn9olHD64KjSmfA5-CfIAdNLmeESoLskJxnXmnEft1PakowI0CRnKq7vLg-EXjeRtiUI3ZZF07ZE3oR0MLZze3RMJrqRLIb61NmMZu3ROZ-cOP6sIXTp-sYSIBFhWhUqbLEMke92Foc-QBaNh1tFun36CM5fuKwbUvsdbWM5nNS8Cm_l072fZrvzFpMx781ytd-ljNzJGoC4i4y6dL8qAIEAKTZxYM3F0HLxMch2OvoWQ/https%3A%2F%2Finbrain-neuroelectronics.com%2F>) We develop graphene-based electrodes and are working on two minimally invasive cortical and deep designs. We are expanding the clinical data analysis team as we have pre-clinical studies in large animals and first in humans clinical trials soon. I have been using MNE-python for several years and I would love to keep using it. Hence, I was wondering if anyone in this community would be interested in joining our team or collaborating with us. If so, you can reach out to me!

Thank you so much!!

Best,
Marina

Disclaimer: The information and attachments transmitted by this e-mail are proprietary to INBRAIN Neuroelectronics S.L. The information and attachments may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law and are intended for use only by the individual or entity to whom it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.