[Mne_analysis] Pyriemann input representation

Bhuvaneshwari M bhvnshwari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 01:09:39 EDT 2022

Hi,
   I am new to MNE. Can someone please tell me how to represent the EEG
data in .csv file format as 3 dimensional input (Ntrails x Nchannels x
sample ) to be fed for the following code using pyriemann package.

import pyriemannfrom sklearn.model_selection import cross_val_score
# load your dataX = ... # your EEG data, in format Ntrials x Nchannels
X Nsamplesy = ... # the labels
# estimate covariances matricescov =
pyriemann.estimation.Covariances().fit_transform(X)
# cross validationmdm = pyriemann.classification.MDM()
accuracy = cross_val_score(mdm, cov, y)
print(accuracy.mean())

regards,

*M.Bhuvaneshwari,*
*Research Scholar,*
*Karunya Institute of technology and Sciences*

*Coimbatore.*