... analysis. The data is a 2 minutes long recording of spontaneous activity to be more precise. Doing this through matlab works ...
Author: Jonathan McDaniel
Date: Wed Jul 20 09:43:47 EDT 2011
17 [Mne_analysis] source localizing frequency bands -- rank: 226
... convenience. Next comes the computation of the noise covariance. When spontaneous data are analyzed, the noise covariance should be computed from ...
Author: Matti Hamalainen
Date: Wed Dec 2 21:26:47 EST 2009
18 [Mne_analysis] The default SSP operator? -- rank: 226
... AM, Tsung-Ren Huang wrote: > We're currently analyzing ongoing spontaneous MEG data. > According to the MNE manual, the recommended SSP ...
Author: Matti Hamalainen
Date: Wed Mar 26 10:29:20 EDT 2008
19 [Mne_analysis] The default SSP operator? -- rank: 226
Hi MNE experts, We're currently analyzing ongoing spontaneous MEG data. According to the MNE manual, the recommended SSP ...
Author: Tsung-Ren Huang
Date: Wed Mar 26 00:25:54 EDT 2008
20 [Mne_analysis] noise covariance matrix -- rank: 226
... For this purpose I need to analyze non-averaged (ongoing, spontaneous ) MEG. Page 34 of the MNE manual says that in ...
Author: Deirdre von Pechmann
Date: Tue Oct 30 16:10:20 EDT 2007
21 [Mne_analysis] noise covariance matrix -- rank: 226
Author: elena at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Date: Tue Oct 30 15:52:44 EDT 2007
 Page:1 2 Previous 15