[Homer-users] Oxy-Hb and DeOxy-Hb

Margaret Duff mduff at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:59:53 EDT 2005

Hi,  I have an additional question related to this.  I have been looking
at the files Homer saves after averaging and the concentration averages
seem to have 3 parts.  In the Homer interface, it seems to only allow
you to look at wavelength 1, but my feeling is that Homer is saving
total, Oxy and DeOxy concentrations as separate files that you can read
in Matlab.  I am looking at the DOT.dataAvg.HRF.AvgC file, which has the
structure 650x480x3, with my time window for averaging being 65 seconds
long.  Can anyone confirm this is what the files are, and also which of
the 3 files stand for which concentrations?  Thanks a lot, Margaret