[Homer-users] Saving Data to Clipboard

Margaret Duff mduff at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 16 12:13:35 EST 2005

hi ted,  the reason i asked this question is that i am trying to save my
data to use in excel.  i had originally used 0-30s, but when importing
that to excel, it fills a row.  the row isn't long enough, runs out of
columns and clips the file.  do you know of a better way to save the data
or convert it so that i can see my whole data set?  is there any way to
save the data to the clipboard as a column instead of a row?  oh, and i
was using delta optical density, not concentration. sorry for that
confusion.   thanks, margaret