[Homer-users] Saving Data to Clipboard

thuppert thuppert at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 16 13:21:11 EST 2005

I never figured out how to save the transpose of the data to clipboard.  Its
always a row vector no matter what I tried. If anyone knows, I'd love to
here the solution.  I'm not sure the clipboard command in Matlab lets me
cause it saves everything as strings and not numbers.

The easiest thing to do is to use the "export data to file" by clicking on
the plot window (entire time course or HRF) and then select ASCII instead of
*.mat formats.  This will export as an ASCII file which EXCEL can read
directly.  The problem is that its now the entire matrix of src-det pairs
rather then only that pair (as was the case in copy to clipboard)...  This
is a column vector though, which is what you want.  The original "ml"
variable (loaded in the raw data file) tells you what each column is.

-Ted