[Homer-users] Deconvolution

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 1 17:46:35 EST 2005

The ability to de-convolve multiple stimuli conditions is a feature request
to hopefully appear in the next release of homer.

However, if you have created an optimal sequence, the de-convolution of a
single stimulus condition should not be altered by the presence of the other
stimulus conditions.  In fact, with an optimal sequence, the de-convolution
can be had by simply doing a block average and thus saving the tremendous
computational effort of a de-convolution. This is true unless your optimal
sequence was designed with blanks.  In that case, you need to subtract the
blank hemodynamic response.