[Homer-users] Using Matlab to substract conditions for ROI

李振国 lizhenguo0527 at 163.com
Tue Aug 21 13:31:33 EDT 2007

hello,Thanks for your letter, I didn't have the case like this ,sorry!thank youguozi li
在2007-08-21,"Felix Le" <spiderbo100 at hotmail.com> 写道:
Hi,

I've done all the steps required to analyse an ROI and saved different files for each condition I want to analyze. But when I open the files in Matlab, I only get data average (AvgC) in the DataAvg section. When I go in the ROI section, the AvgC matrix is full of 0 and -0, wich is weird.

Can I use the DataAvg for my substractions based on the specific MeasListAct I've set up ?

Thank you,

Felix
 Discover the new Windows VistaLearn more!