[Homer-users] Re: installing updates

Ng Eric goodieskk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:06:07 EDT 2008

Dear Ted,

What I did was first installed the older HOMER and the MRC, then tried to
overwrite the old HOMER.exe with the newer version and I put every single
file in the update pack (HOMER_exe_06-12-11) into the HOMER folder. When I
tried to execute HOMER.exe, it still gave me the .dll error. My HOMER folder
is located in My Documents. Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks

Eric