[Homer-users] Reformatting Data Files

austin1 astoudenmire at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 15:35:50 EDT 2012

Hello Geo

In matlab, if you load the .mat file, you will then have your individual variables.
Then the following command would convert matlab variables to a .nirs file, in matlab format.
Use the filename you want and the variable names you want.

save('61738Vals3and4_run01.nirs', '-mat', 'SD','t','d','s','ml','aux')

Austin