[Homer-users] Homer II Questions

Rachel Mulheren mulherrw at dukes.jmu.edu
Mon Oct 15 10:23:54 EDT 2012

Great, I see the CondName variable in Matlab now!

I see, my confusion was over where to find the results whenprocessing a
session or group instead of a run. My computer had idenitifed the
groupResults file as a Microsoft Access file, but I now have it loaded in
Matlab. I see the procResult variable within this file, which I will export
to Excel. I do not, however, see a CondName variable within the
groupResults file to get the order of stim markers, and I want to make sure
I label the data accurately once I've exported to Excel. How would I locate
this order of stim markers?

Many thanks for your help, and I've signed up for the Homer II training
session.

Rachel