[Homer-users] Homer2 On-Line Training Session

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 13 12:25:11 EDT 2012

Dear Homer2 Users,
I want to try an on-line training session for using Homer2. I believe it
should work well using GoToMeeting. If it does work, we will try to do
this on a regular basis.

If you wish to register for the first on-line training session on Friday
Nov 9 at 2 pm EST, then please email Christy Wanyo at
cwanyo at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu. We can only have a limited number of
registrants, so please send an email to reserve your spot.

In addition to general training, this is an opportunity to discuss
specific questions. If you have specific questions you wish to discuss,
please include them in your registration email to Christy.

Thank you,
David Boas