[Homer-users] fNIRS Course at MGH Oct 24-25, 2013

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 1 18:19:19 EDT 2013

We have set the date for our fNIRS Course at MGH as Oct 24-25, 2013.

The course covers the fundamentals of this functional Near Infrared
Spectroscopy and offers hands-on experience in its application. Course
topics include: an overview of the physics of NIRS and diffuse optical
tomorgaphy and imaging of the brain, NIRS instrumentation, safety issues
and the basics of experimental design (for mapping brain activity). The
course is geared toward end users in application areas such as clinical
monitoring and psychology research. Each day of the course includes a
hands-on workshop during which participants apply the concepts taught
during the day's seminars.

See the agenda and registration information at
http://www.martinos.org/martinos/training/NIRS-DOTcourse.php

Hope to see you there!

David